12.07.2010

WAZZZZZUP


If you in or around Boston this Saturday between 11am and 5pm come say hi to the AMIGOS table at MASSART's MASS MARKET. I'll have some Holeshot paraphernalia hidden under the table too. You can probably get your X-MAS shopping done, if you're into that sort of thing.


 To relieve the cold weather blues Holeshot crew (that doesn't mean anything) has been hitting the skatepark tucked right in the armpit of Massachusetts, RAD. Above Mark and Coleman illustrate the fine art of tucks.

OSU Street Session 2005 from Steven Hamilton on Vimeo.


I love this video. More often than not I find Steven Hamilton's vimeo flicks unwatchable but this is great. My favorite part being when Scerbo asks "Why does that matter?" when Hamilton says "Yeah but I put it down" in reference to that long ass manual. By the way long ass manuals are still cool.

More links:

Holeshot on Gypsy Tour
Dirt Ron on ESPN
Dirt Ron over here
Post Teenage Wasteland

No comments: