9.18.2009

R.I.P. Squanto

Post Teenage Wasteland
I lost one of my best friends last night. After dealing with a urine blockage and making what seemed to be a full recovery, Squanto became blocked again. It was something that would have plagued his beautiful life and together, Kerry and I made the decision no one wants to make. Squanto passed with dignity and in a deep sleep lastnight, just like what he normally would have been doing at that time. R.I.P. dude, you saw more shit and had more fun than most humans do. Be free.

Hoover Dam

Kansas Track

1 comment:

Jess Elias said...

so so so sorry to you and Kerry, and you're absolutely right, Squanto had such a hell of a cat life and seemingly did quite well for all the trips and adventures you both included him in. my heart goes out to you both.
-j.elias